- Child, Adolescent and Adult Therapy
- Emotional Health: depression, anxiety, grief
- Relational Health: communication conflict, parenting, adoption
- Chemical Health: NOT Rule 25, but other regular assessment, therapy and aftercare
- Sexual Health: intimacy, compulsivity, abuse
- Vocational/Organizational Consultation: career testing/development, coaching, conflict resolution
- EMDR, Hypnosis and Mindfulness Meditation: relaxation, anxiety, cravings
- Gambling Addiction: intervention, assessment, therapy
Kenwood Therapy Center staff is engaged in continuous research and evaluation of their work. Clients may be asked, with informed and legal consent, to complete brief therapy evaluations or allow videotaping to help inform and provide professional accountability and development. Clients may be asked for permission to be contacted by phone, email or mail to check up on how things went or are going as part of follow-up care and research.
Click here to go back to the main services page.